That is actually a really good buy for two cowboy hats! I use to have a nice one that my brother brought back from out west. But I spilled tomatoe sauce all over it and ruined it. It was gorgeous! I use to wear it to concerts.
These were cheap gas station cowboy hats :-) Not a 'good buy', rather "I spent $20 at a gas station on COWBOY hats?" sort of purchase heh
I DO have a nice one from a trip out to Calgary last year with friends for the Stampede - and have been hooked on 'em ever since. They make a great addition to a beachy summer look, IMHO.
2 comments:
That is actually a really good buy for two cowboy hats! I use to have a nice one that my brother brought back from out west. But I spilled tomatoe sauce all over it and ruined it. It was gorgeous! I use to wear it to concerts.
These were cheap gas station cowboy hats :-) Not a 'good buy', rather "I spent $20 at a gas station on COWBOY hats?" sort of purchase heh
I DO have a nice one from a trip out to Calgary last year with friends for the Stampede - and have been hooked on 'em ever since. They make a great addition to a beachy summer look, IMHO.
I think they will NEVER go out of style!
Post a Comment