Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wisdom.

Stay strong.  Be courageous.  Listen to your head rather than your heart.  Learn from the past.

Those things are often harder to do than you think...

I *KNOW* what I wish for myself from life, what I deserve, etc.. but sometimes when an opportunity is plunked right down in front of you, even though you MAY know it is not for the best, it is difficult to walk away..

Ugh.  Be strong.  Be strong.

It is difficult to really know what someone elses intentions are.  I have learned that naively believing the 'best' in everyone is not always a wise move.  Sadly, in today's society, people will often mistaken kindness for weakness and prey on that and exploit it.. People mess up, yes, but often their intentions are not pure or right, no matter how much they try to tell you otherwise... I really need to learn to keep that in mind.

No comments: