Ahhh, Friday! I have so been looking forward to seeing you!
It has been a crazy week, to say the least. After not working as much as previous (aka too much), I have returned to my hectic work schedule with a crap load of extra shifts at both jobs. I keep trying to remind myself that the extra money will be nice (as I would love to first pay a little extra off in my car payments this month, and secondly to do a little shopping for some new summer clothing) and the fatigue and craziness at both jobs is worth it.
I'm very much looking forward to many events this weekend:
*A wedding social for a friend of mine this evening (and to see a friend from out of town who has come in for the social!)
*the opening of the Farmer's Market tomorrow out in St Norbert (where I spend every Saturday morning buying locally grown produce and various other locally made goods when I am not working from its opening weekend to closing)
*A surprise dinner for a co-worker tomorrow night followed by a bonfire (wherein I will proclaim: "Now that's a fire!" in honor of a friend of mine!)
It should be a great time.. I have also started attending a new church in the city, so I am looking forward to attending another service to see if it feels like the right 'fit' for me..
The sun is shining and it looks like it will stay that way all weekend.. Glorious! ♥
Have a good weekend all!
No comments:
Post a Comment