In the past, I was only entering contests from major companies websites... and not really winning anything. I then came across the wonderful world of blogs that range from cooking and baking (and I do love new recipes) to talking about general life, reviews, giveaways.
I began entering giveaways on these blogs and started winning a decent haul - some of which I have kept for myself and some I entered in hopes of winning to give as a gift to a friend/family member.. Whatever you want to call it, I am just certain my neighbours question the fact UPS/Fed EX/Canada Post are making frequent stops to my place... oh, and I probably need to win a GPS as I get lost EVERY single time I go to the Fed Ex depot in my city. Don't ask me how, but I do..
Anyhow, I have recently gotten into Twitter to increase my chances of winning a contest, as I realized this method od daily entry REALLY boosts your chances.. along with adding a lot of time to my hobby.
One thing I have never done (and the point of this long winded post) is to BLOG about a contest.. I am not sure I will be getting into that as a habit, but I am promoting one here today.. so without further babbling:
There is a wonderful blogger out there Lemon Drop. Her blog is a foodie blog with some glorious recipes such as Bite Sized Nutella Brownies, Cinnamon Twists and Apple Butter bread... Yum! She is currently hosting a giveaway:
Three lucky winners will win the following:
1. A fun set of test tube sprinkles by Wilton.
2. A great set of 32 Spiderweb Baking Cups by Cupcake Creations.
3. A fantastic Linzer Cookie Cutter Set by Wilton.
http://lemondropsfoodie.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-halloween-giveaway-time.html
The contest closes Oct 8.. So feel free to visit for your chance to win, or just browse some of the amazing recipes (with beautiful photos) she has!
1 comment:
thanks for posting about my giveaway. And good luck !
Post a Comment