Here is my first blog post!
I was sent the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner to trial.
The product consists of a canister that sits next to the toilet bowl (with a white sleeve to go over top of the canister - which comes as a refill so you do not have to purchase the entire kit each time - to camouflage itself in with the bathroom), attaches with a thin tubing and clip to the inside of ANY toilet rim.
(sorry for the sideways photo!)
Once attached, the user can step on the pedal of the canister device for one second which activates a 360 spray to cleanse the inside of the toilet bowl, eliminating the need for scrubbing by hand, for a 30 day period!
Easy enough, right?
My first experience was that I had a slight difficulty getting the canister into place and setting the clip on the toilet rim to the correct level wherein it wouldn't spray outside the toilet bowl. BUT, all in all, it was an easy experience.
I found that the spray did cover the entire toilet bowl and left the toilet and bathroom smelling great! And the ease of use.. Great!
I really did not feel though that it did an AMAZING job on the tougher stains. There were water marks in the toilet that the spray did not remove - but were removed easily with a toilet brush and cleaning product... I think my best bet is to continue to use the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step on a daily basis (for a quick pick up and shine), and do a quick brush weekly to get the tougher stains..
Now that you have read about my experience, you can visit Scrubbing Bubbles on Facebook for a chance to win your own One Step Cleaner
facebook.com/ScrubbingBubblesCanada


No comments:
Post a Comment