Wednesday, February 13, 2013

.......today.....

Today is not a great day...

I've worked so hard this year to be positive; be happy... and as a whole, I've succeeded.  It's been a good year so far.

Today... Not so much.. Last night a nagging feeling of 'blah' came over me.  I didn't want to go to work today... and yeah, the evening just progressed into 'blah'.

The inevitable lovey lovey day tomorrow makes me feel quite lonley.. and yeah, I checked up on the ex (who I still miss, stupidly) and saw his new PoF profile.  Yeah.. made me feel even crummier.  I don't understand my addiction to him - why do I love someone who clearly does not love me back? If anyone can explain to me why I cannot break free of this, please give me some insight...

Try as I might tonight, I cannot help but shed MANY tears - something I haven't done in ages - and feel myself falling apart.

So with that, at 9 pm, I am going to crawl into bed and send some prayers out into the universe for this crap mood to pass.

1 comment:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Would you believe I still check up on my ex every now and again? I think it's just some kind of fascination.

No worries lady, you're not the only one.