I need this vacation more than ever.. I really don't feel like going into a massive story, but one big issue is STILL the ex. Long story short, he asked me for a ride to the store this week to run a few errands as he is without vehicle. I obliged. It was actually nice to wander around Walmart like a couple would (pathetic, I know to relish something so small)... AND then after some discussion on the ride about what was going on told me I should have NO hope that we could be a 'we'. It's a little more complicated than that, but that's basically it.
Sad thing? I still can't hate him.
A week of sun, sand and relaxation are in order.
I *AM* a little hesitant about how this trip will play out - my bff invited several people on this trip without my knowledge (part of my stress as it caused a HUGE fight between us when I found out 3 days before we are to leave). I was really looking forward to a trip with my best friend - not with a group of people, one of which is a complete stranger whom I
Such is life, I guess..
At any rate, I am going to try my best to leave my troubles behind and relax!
1 comment:
Oh hope your trip was all you needed and more!! Sun and travel are good for the soul!
Post a Comment