Friday, September 6, 2013

Beginnings.

Hello!  I am alive!
 
I apologize for my lack of ANY posts in the past while - my sisters wedding is TOMORROW (!!!!), so assisting with the planning and events like showers related to that have kept me INCREDIBLY busy!
 
I am actually SHOCKED the BIG DAY has arrived so quickly - the rehearsal is this evening, and tomorrow should be a whirlwind starting with hair first thing in the morning.. WOW! 

Side note:  I decided two nights ago (I KNOW) I should probably TRY the strapless bra I own ON with my dress - and low and behold - it wasn`t a good fit.  
Off to the mall I went last night.. Here I will go on a little tangent... If someone can tell me HOW this works, please do:  La Senza has some strapless bras that are SO padded (with padding that cannot be removed), I couldn't actually FIT my boob into the bra.  It was like taping 5 inches of padding over top of the gals.  What the?? How is this a look??  I DID ended up finding a normal (over priced) plain old strapless bra there.. but c`mon.. WHO is wearing these cast iron bras?
 
Secondary side note:  I had gone through Target looking at strapless bras and ended up buying several clearance bras at $5 a pop!  HELLO BARGAIN!  Unfortunately, the ONE cashier (this was 9 pm at night) was a young male who panicked when he saw a pile of bras and rang one in at full price 4 times.. Poor guy :)  But I digress...

Combine  all of this wedding bliss with what ended up being a VERY action packed summer- blogging has fallen to the side!
 
I shall return soon!

2 comments:

JoKnows said...

Enjoy the wedding!

And I hope the bra works out. ;)

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing for my sister's wedding - worse actually. I didn't try the bra on early and found the day of the wedding that the dress kept sliding down and showing the bra!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Holy cow, I can't believe it's already here! Have so much fun!