Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beach waves!

Sorry the blog has been so quiet..

I've gotten used to the fact that the Ex will not be near by.. and accepted that fact as being a GOOD thing, not something that should be panic inducing.

I did return from a wonderful girls trip to Minneapolis to turn my phone off airplane mode to have a random text come in from him.  I don't understand that man, and never will!

BUT, the whole point of this text was to rave about a new product:  ((AND I will add that this review is my personal opinion only))

Marc Anthony’s ‘Dream Waves Beach Spray'

I have naturally wavy hair.  Sounds great, right?

Riiiight.

That WOULD be correct if it didn't dry with waves in certain areas, but not others... and just generally look a tad wild in the mentally unstable sort of way, not cute beach way.  Very much a mind of its own and in need of  daily styling. 

I have always wished for hair I could wash and allow to air dry without having to worry about blow drying, flat ironing, etc. 

Enter various products that promise to turn my hair into wonderful beachy waves... Also enter epic fails of products not living up to that hype in any way.  Limp.  Greasy.  Stringy. 

Welcome Marc Anthony.  AKA My new love.

The product promises to create texture, amplify waves, add body/volume and transform hair into soft, flowing, loose waves. 

I've heard that before.. BUT, I read a wonderful review from a fellow Canadian blogger and decided to give 'er a whirl.









Verdict?  Love it!  The product lived up to it's promises.  Soft waves.  Frizz controlled.  Not greasy.  Not sticky.  It also smells AMAZING. 

I received SO many compliments on my hair today and had a ton of gals asking what I used to create this look.  How can I deny those results?


2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'll have to try that out, sounds like a dream product!

Suzie B said...

I was pleasantly surprised - very much worth the purchase!