So, I really have nothing positive to say in the front of my 'relationship' with R..
I began to realize that the only time we hung out or talked (other than when he was drunk at 2 am) was when *I* initiated things... I also began to feel rejected after the third time of asking him to hang out and getting a "Tonight's no good, sorry!". We didn't have an argument. The last time we spoke, it was great. The last time we saw each other was super.
Nothing was 'wrong', persay. IT just wasn't right.. if that makes sense.
So I made a decision to be strong.
If he truly wanted to speak to me or spend some time with me - HE could be the one to initiate it.
So yes, here I am not having SEEN him in close to 2 weeks and not spoken in one.
Point taken.
So yes, I made the choice to be strong. I need to be, for once.. It doesn't mean that I don't break down sobbing at least twice a day, but I needed to do this.
I can't believe I am right back where I was exactly ONE year ago... Hopelessly in love with someone who will never feel as strongly as I do.
What do I do? Why can't I stop loving someone who is so horrible to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment