I have wanted to really get into blogging for sometime now..
Part of the problem is that I really have no idea how to actually work Blogger (yes, honestly) and the second is that I am not sure anyone would really want to read what I have to say..
I used to blog SEVERAL years ago on MySpace and more recently was a member of a small group on Facebook, that has since fallen apart.
It was rather nice to blab about random things and have others comment on it. I have always felt blogging was the "grown up" version of a diary.. and yeah, sometimes I would say things that perhaps I would not say "in real life", as there is a certain safety behind a blog.. I miss that.
I am not sure I really have much to say for the world of blogs right now, but it is coming..
No comments:
Post a Comment